dijous, 27 de juny del 2013

Haunted.

The park was full of couples and I felt like I hated them all. I know it’s a stupid thought, but being near him made me feel so selfish, and I just wanted to be alone with him, without all those jerks kissing and stuff like that.
    We sat down in the grass. I didn’t know what to do. I felt like if I looked at him I would kiss him without a second thought, and of course it was an awful idea, and my mind was just spinning too fast.
-          So, you...
 I could not finish my sentence. I felt his eyes on me and couldn’t resist to stare at him too. And then I was caught in the trap of those big, brown eyes. I got lost in them. There was no scape. My thoughts ran away, my tongue got paralized.
  We stayed like that for a few minutes before he spoke.
   -Wow, sorry I... Well, this has been weird... I
   - Have you seen Pulp Fiction? – I interrupted him.
   - What...?
   - Pulp Fiction. That Quentin Tarantino’s film, you know? With John Travolta and...
   - Yeah, yeah, I know. I’ve seen it, yeah. What about it?
   - Do you remember that scene between Mia and Vincent, in that restaurant?
   - Of course, yeah.
   - Well, Mia tells him something like... something about sharing silence. She says that you’ve found a special person if both of you can enjoy the silence.
   He smiled at me. Oh no, you didn’t. Oh, boy... Stop killing me with that smile. I think what I like the most about his smile is that it is not like a “I’m-a-hottie-and-I-know-it” smile... It’s sincere. Well it appears to me it is.
-    I like what you’ve said.
 I smiled. After that, everything was so confusing, and beautiful, and marvelous, and any positive adjective that comes to your mind. I don’t know if it was me that kissed him, or vice versa. I just know his lips found mine (or mine found his), and all I could feel was that burning touch of him, and my fingers running through his hair, and his hand in my cheek, and the air trying to get to my lungs, and my heart trying not to explode.
   And for a moment, everything in the world was right. For a moment, it seemed like I had changed, like if this negative view of mine had disappeared. I don’t know, I just was enjoying life. And it felt strange, but good. Really good.
    I’ve never tried cocaine or anything like that, but I’m pretty sure it feels like this. No, not as good as this. Nothing is better than this, if you want to know the truth.
  

   

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada