dimarts, 19 de març del 2013

'Cause all roads lead to where I stand.

                                                                                                                     
                   Dear You:
                         I hope you're doing well. Or maybe not. I don't know what's going on in my mind lately. I've been stopping every once in a while, looking at nothing, and thinking. I've been thinking so much. Mostly about you. Mostly about you and me.
         I was in that park the other day. I remembered our second kiss. How you lifted me in the air. You were smiling like a mad man. And both of us felt like we were on a ride. Fast, faster than ever. Almost flying. And you made me yours. We could not stop. Our spirits were rushing hand in hand.
    And you know what hurts the most? Realizing that it was wrong. Not what we did, but how we did it. I want to blame God, Fate, Destiny. But none of them will get me back to those moments.
     In case you want to know, I'm pretty fine, actually. I remember our great times and it makes me smile. Yes, it hurts, but it's inevitable. I would not stop remembering those moments for the world.
But, hey, we have to go on, don't we?
          Maybe you've written me a letter like this in your mind. A letter I'll never read. It would be good.
   Anyway, just... don't forget me. However, something tells me you won't be able to do it. Me neither.
                                                                       
                                                                                                       Cheers,
                                                                                                            Elizabeth Dashwood.

                                                              We've walked both sides of every street
                                                                                   Through all kinds of windy weather
                                                                                   But that was never our defeat
                                                                                   As long as we could walk together.
                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                                    

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada