divendres, 8 de març del 2013

(II) Miss Maggie M'Gill, she lived on a hill...

 Next night Sam appeared in the bar, sat where he was the night before, odered a glass of gin, and waited. After two hours, there was no sign from Maggie. The barman came closer to him, and said:
    -Well done, dude. That's for you.
 He gave Sam a letter. It was from Maggie. Sam, surprised and confused, broke the packet and started reading it.
     "Dear stranger gin boy:
        If you're reading this, it's because you've passed the test. I mean, you've waited long enough to know more about me. Normally people forget about me, or are not interested in my story. I don't care. But if you've stayed there, you deserve to know a little bit about me.
     I like lazy Sundays. I like suicidal poets. I love The Doors. I don't like the smell of tobacco smoke. I've tasted revenge, and it's so sweet. I've been kicked in the ass many times, not literally. There are few people I like. I've given everything, and received nothing but darkness. I like felines. I want to live in Scotland someday.  Sarcasm should be my second name. I'm such a stubborn bitch. I can be nice or terribly rude, it depends on the person I'm dealing with. People say I'm crazy, but I like it that way.
  If after all this shit you still want to know me, I'll be tomorrow in the bar. Say "yes" or "no" to the barman, he will contact me.
                                                                                     Maggie."

 Sam called the barman and told him his answer.
   -She's such a weird specimen. Whatever she has told you in that letter is nothing compared to everything you have to learn about her. Seriously, I'm always finding new things.- said the barman.
  -Thank you.
   And Sam went home, still shocked by that behaviour. She didn't even appeared. He was so excited about the meeting. Just a letter. But what a letter. She was not in front of him, but her words were as attractive as her presence.
                               
   

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada